Life in the Fast Lane

Life in the Fast Lane -
I just recently moved from small town MN to the big city. I am a student at FIT loving the fact that everyday I am learning something new, and expanding my knowledge when it comes to the industry. As an aspiring PR girl I am determined to gain as much experience as I can. Living in one of the fashion capitols of the world I am truly inspired by anyone and everyone I see. I have never met so many creative, free-willed, and ambitious people. Everything about this environment is so motivating to me, and just proves there is no doubts when it comes to my dreams. Starting my journey in NYC is a dream come true, and I want to share my experiences with everyone. You'll have to bare with me when it comes to my pictures, the iPhone is all I have until my birthday (fingers crossed a new camera is coming soon).

Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's All About The Shoe



It is that time of year again when layering and comfort is a must! Adding a vest whether it be denim, leather, or fur can change up an entire look. Megan (friend from work/school) completed hers by mixing the textures of a Free People printed sweater, and a TopShop leather shirt vest. Which ideally added that little bit of extra edge to her overall look.    



Of course the best is saved for last. Check out these AMAZING Sam Edelman Petty Roccia flat booties from the Fall 2012 collection available anywhere from Saks, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Shopbop, Urban, and even Amazon. I am literally obsessed! These are the perfect transition for fall, and best way to make a killer statement to any look! 




No comments:

Post a Comment