Life in the Fast Lane

Life in the Fast Lane -
I just recently moved from small town MN to the big city. I am a student at FIT loving the fact that everyday I am learning something new, and expanding my knowledge when it comes to the industry. As an aspiring PR girl I am determined to gain as much experience as I can. Living in one of the fashion capitols of the world I am truly inspired by anyone and everyone I see. I have never met so many creative, free-willed, and ambitious people. Everything about this environment is so motivating to me, and just proves there is no doubts when it comes to my dreams. Starting my journey in NYC is a dream come true, and I want to share my experiences with everyone. You'll have to bare with me when it comes to my pictures, the iPhone is all I have until my birthday (fingers crossed a new camera is coming soon).

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dolce & Gabbana

I was sitting on campus today, and from afar my eye caught this amazing floral print! 



I didn't even realize how truly beautiful it was until I got up close to ask for a picture. Look at that detailing, so gorgeous! I love the fact that she kept the look from being to wintery by pairing the jacket with black high waisted shorts, and she kept the look fierce with the slick back pony. Which ideally is the perfect way to keep full attention on the blazer. 

You must check out Dolce & Gabbana Fall Winter 2013 Collection! It is STUNNING!



No comments:

Post a Comment